J A R S C A N N A B I S //
The movers and shakers in cannabis
We are looking for a driven multi-faceted Receptionist to attract and interact with medical marijuana patients and customers daily. Your goal is to assist the store managers with daily tasks and check in patients efficiently and correctly. Our ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of day to day clerical duties such as greeting guests, answering phones and emails, paperwork and side chores such as cleaning, stocking, ordering, etc. If you’re an outgoing, welcoming and hard worker, we would love to have you apart of the Jars team!
This position would be a full or part time provisioning center receptionist for our Owosso location. Provisionary/medical marijuana business experience is preferred, but not required.
JOB DETAILS //
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
- Verify Valid Identification/State ID/Medical Card
- Check in Returning Clients
- Create New Customer Profiles
- Customer service inquiries/complaints
- Assist with social media accounts
- Data Entry
- Manage Visitor Log
- Taking messages for managers
- General Office Duties including creating documents and files
- Electronic Menu (i.e. Weedmaps; Dutchie, Spring Big)
- General Office Cleaning Duties including sanitation, disposal, sweeping, mopping, and window cleaning.
REQUIRED SKILLS //
- Good Communication Skills
- Outgoing, friendly and positive attitude is necessary!
- Expert Level Computer Skills
- Amazing Listening Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Handle High-Stress Pressure Skills
- Self-Motivation Skills
- Advanced Critical Thinking Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
We are thrilled and passionate about being apart of the up and coming cannabis community in Michigan. Are you? If so, apply today!